Raptor Natural Rubs Gift Pack
Raptor Natural Rubs stunning Christmas Cracker comes with a 10 pack of mixed sachets containing their popular herb and spice rubs. This New Zealand company produces a gourmet range of freshly ground and crafted herb and spice rubs suitable for both meat and vegetables.
Raptor Natural Rubs have no artificial flavours or colours, and do not contain nuts, diary, eggs, sesame or soy. They are MSG, preservative and Gluten free.
Inside the Christmas Cracker pack you will find these 10 fabulous flavours :
- Herbes Chicken – Lavish your chicken, kumara or tofu with a fusion of Spanish smoked paprika and a deliciously fragrant French bouquet of Herbes de Provence. Ingredients: Coconut sugar, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Spanish Smoked Paprika, Herbes de Provence (Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Marjoram, Fennel, Bay Leaves, Sage, Culinary Lavender), Cracked Black Pepper.
- Cowboy Steak -Beef up your BBQ steak, venison burgers, ribs or tofu like a pro with a dusting this spicy combo containing a dash of chilli. Ingredients: Coconut sugar, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Spanish Smoked Paprika, Cracked Black Pepper, Garlic flakes, Cumin Seeds, and Mild Chilli Powder.
- Chipotle and Coffee – Tomato flakes, balsamic vinegar, smoked peppers and coffee create a robust, rich and satisfyingly smokey rub for beef or crumbed fish. Ingredients Coconut Sugar, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Tomato Flakes, Spanish Smoked Paprika, Balsamic Vinegar Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Black Pepper, Onion Flakes, Coriander leaves, Bay Leaves, Oregano, Garlic, Cinnamon and Coffee.
- Bombay Bonanza – A mild tangy moreish Indian inspired rub perfect for chicken, white fish, tofu, sauteed potatoes and cauliflower. Ingredients: Cumin Seeds, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Organic NZ Sea Salt, Turmeric, Ginger, Lemon Powder, Coriander Leaves, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Coriander Seeds, Cardamom, Chilli Flakes, and Cloves.
- Greek Goodness – A fresh mild medley of Mediterranean herbs and spices to enhance the flavours of white fish, tomato sauces, beef and lamb. Ingredients: Onion Flakes, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Nutmeg, Parsley, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Thyme, Sumac, Tomato Flakes, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Dill Seed, Lemon Powder, Thyme and Marjoram.
- Vegie Salt Sprinkle – An amazing all round superstar for roast or grilled vegetables, soup, scrambled eggs or anything that just needs a savoury boost. Ingredients: Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Garlic, Onion Black Pepper, Dill, Oregano, Sage, Lemon Powder, Spanish Smoked Paprika, Turmeric, Parsley Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Green Cardamom, Mustard Seeds, and Chilli Powder
- Smoky Salmon – A rich smouldering blend containing Spanish smoked paprika which gives a real flavour burst to salmon, trout, scallops, chicken or kumara. Ingredients: Coconut Sugar, Smoked Spanish Paprika, Organic NZ Kosher Sea salt, Cracked Black Pepper and Rubbed Thyme.
- Lamb and Vegetable – Infuse lamb, mushrooms and vegetables with this rustic French herb flavour. Ingredients: Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Marjoram, Fennel Seeds, Juniper Berries, Pink Peppercorns, Bay Leaves, Sage, Culinary Lavender, Cracked Black Pepper.
- 5 Spice BBQ Pork – a smokey and sweet treat for pork, chicken, fish, pumpkin and tofu meals. Ingredient: Coconut Sugar, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Fennel, Ginger, Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Chipotle, Nutmeg, Onion Mustard, Black Pepper, Tomato, Szechuan Pepper, Lemon Pepper, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Cloves and Maple Powder.
- Blazing Tex-Mex – This spicy blend will add a fabulous kick to any dish with a Mexican theme whether it is beef, chicken, pork, tofu or beans. Ingredients: Coconut Sugar, Organic NZ Kosher Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Garlic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Chilli Powder, Spanish Smoked Paprika, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Oregano and Parsley.
Delivery and Returns
When will I receive my order?
We will process and dispatch your order as promptly as possible within standard business hours. Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be processed within the same day, orders placed after 12pm Monday to Friday or anytime Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the next business day.
Courier times are 1-3 working days. Please note that courier delivery times are estimated and do not include processing and dispatch. You will receive an email confirming that your order has been shipped which will include your tracking number. When supplying a delivery address where possible use a physical address where there will be someone present to receive your delivery between 9am – 5pm weekdays.
What can I do if my order doesn’t arrive within the expected timeframe?
If you haven’t received your parcel after the expected delivery time, please check its progress via the tracking link in your order confirmation email. If you can’t find your tracking link or there’s a delay or problem with the shipping, please email email@example.com with your order details and we’d be happy to look into it for you.
What are the delivery charges?
Do you deliver internationally?
At this stage we only deliver to New Zealand.
Can I return an item? Damaged, faulty or just the wrong thing?
If something in your parcel is not quite right (it happens sometimes) please send it back, and we’ll exchange it or refund the price. You can return or exchange any item purchased through our online store within 14 working days (with the exception of sale items). You must process your request for a return within 7 days from when your order was placed, or contact us within 3 business days of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate your intention to return or exchange.
Items must be returned unused and unaltered with all original packaging intact. Original shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item was incorrect or faulty. The cost of return shipping will be your responsibility unless the item was incorrect or faulty. You will be responsible for the item until it reaches us. We will advise you via email once we have received your goods.
Out of stock